Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good-Bye July!






Today was the last day of July, here comes August! The summer is flying by, but we are trying to take advantage of the sun while we can. Besides golfing, swimming, gymnastics and soccer, Sophia has been enjoying playing tennis with Daddy all summer long. She really enjoys whacking the ball and taking water breaks. Xavier? Well, he likes to sleep still.

3 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

What the WHAAAT! What an AWESOME Surprise! I had no idea S was trying tennis! Look at that GREAT form! You need to find her a little tennis skirt! And I want some video of her coming into contact with the ball. Picture 2 looks like superb form. Great job, Sophia!!! You're such an All-Star ATHLETE!

xo

Yo'mama said...

Wowwwwie! She seems to be loving every minute of it!...that's a great start!

X' sure cooperates well, too! ..such a nice b'der. You're truely blessed mija.

Chloe said...

I'm in tenis too