What cute outfits on both of them!!! Great to FINALLY see pictures of my new little nephew, he's turning out to be quite the looker! xo
"Live" is me.. Different gmail account. Doh!xo
Awww so cute! I remember those days. Now I am constantly breaking up fights. Oy.Also, as I was typing this comment, Billy Joel's "She's Always a Woman" came on the radio. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Love you. :)
What a doll Xavier must be! Sophia's such a nice sist'a too ...busy bee sist'a! ...reminds be much of her own mom at that age!! Seriously.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What cute outfits on both of them!!! Great to FINALLY see pictures of my new little nephew, he's turning out to be quite the looker!
xo
"Live" is me.. Different gmail account. Doh!
xo
Awww so cute! I remember those days. Now I am constantly breaking up fights. Oy.
Also, as I was typing this comment, Billy Joel's "She's Always a Woman" came on the radio. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Love you. :)
What a doll Xavier must be! Sophia's such a nice sist'a too ...busy bee sist'a! ...reminds be much of her own mom at that age!! Seriously.
Post a Comment