Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We are busy!



In these photos, you can see the evidence of how busy Mommy is. Yes, even with Daddy's help here at home. Its tough to get Sophia's hair in braids in the morning, so we've compromised with messy pigtails. Also, as you can tell by the jello smudges on Sophia's cheeks, Mommy is slacking! Sophia does love being around Xavier all the time. She is always asking to help change his diaper and put lotion on his butt. She even asked me, "When is it my turn to feed Xavier with my chee chee?" Yesterday, she wanted to play a board game with Mommy, but I was in the middle of nursing Xavier. So, I told her once I finished we could play. She comes over to me and squeezed my boob saying, "Can you feed him faster?"

2 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

SOoooooooooOooo cute.

xo

Lucas (loo-kuss) Espericueta said...

Not pigtails!!! What is the world coming to when my niece can't get a decent hairdo!?!?! ;-)