This morning, we had Tia Yah Yah take some photos of us for our Christmas Card. We had a lot of fun and Sophia was in a particularly good photo taking mood. Now we just have to decide which one to select?
They each have their good n bad (nice job!)...but the last one made me laugh with her...and that's what I needed today!! LOL ...the first one needs a little 'lightening up' if it's a YES, if not then go with the last one ...it'd cheer everyone up!
If you don't pick the laughing one, and by the sounds of our phone conversation, you've already made your choice, I hope you picked #2 then! #3, maybe... but #2 is my favorite if not the laughing one.
So beautiful. Does Brandon dye his hair? He's looking hot these days.
2 comments:
They each have their good n bad (nice job!)...but the last one made me laugh with her...and that's what I needed today!! LOL
...the first one needs a little 'lightening up' if it's a YES, if not then go with the last one ...it'd cheer everyone up!
If you don't pick the laughing one, and by the sounds of our phone conversation, you've already made your choice, I hope you picked #2 then! #3, maybe... but #2 is my favorite if not the laughing one.
So beautiful. Does Brandon dye his hair? He's looking hot these days.
xo
Post a Comment