Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekend Gardening




I don't know if you remember the hedges that we previous had on the side of the house, next to the pond...do you? They were so sad and dry and not healthy. Daddy took them all out...all 40 of them! He has replaced them with some cute holly shrubs, a sprinkler drip system and some cedar chips...all with Sophia's help! :)

4 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

WOW! That sounds like a TON of work!!! I can't wait to see it! Finally, though. New pics! I thought they'd never come. Love Sophia's little Nike outfit. How long did it take to pull out 40 shrub/trees??? Great calorie burner, I bet.

Miss you guys
xo

Yo'mama said...

Que familia tan guapa! ...Sophia looks like she knows what she's doing! ...does dad? luv'you guys! Keep up the good work. I, like, tia Leia...have been awaiting new photos! lol...finally got some,
whoosh....abuelita off to bed now!

Issac Elias said...

I was going to give you he'll about making us wait so long, then realized I haven't posted on Issac's blog in awhile. So, I can't talk

R. M. said...

YOU GUYS HAVE A POND!? WOW, that's to cool!!! Such hard working people. I noticed Brandon put some plastic to smother the weeds. I'll be doing that soon. Freakin weeds! I hate them! Makes me wanna say, "Hey weeds, stop growing or else I'll kick you in the n**s!"- Eric Cartman