Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Max and the Lake House










Today, Sophia and Mommy spent the day with Max and his family at Mima's lake house. Sophia had so much fun in the water, playing in the sand, fishing and going for boat rides with Max. The weather was just right and the kids had a lot of fun together. Yes, Mommy forgot Sophia's swim suit...thus the elmo chones.

2 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

THIS. THIS. THIS IS THE QUESTION: IS THERE ANYTHING SOPHIA CAN'T DO!?!?!!! LOLOLOLOLOL I cannot believe she caught a freakin' fish with that hilarious kiddie-fishing pole. SO AWESOME!!!

Thanks so much for the pics.
xo

Unknown said...

I am so jealous!!! Do you have video? Man I wish I was there. The fish are bluegill, from the sunfish family. The super colorful one is a male. The other is a female. I set the top picture as the wallpaper on my ipod touch :) I've shown it to all my fishing buddies.