Nice day to be strolling around the zoo, enjoying the fresh air. Sophia and Zoe were very good girls, holding hands everywhere they went and sharing all their snacks.
What cute outfits they're both wearing! Did they switch leggings half-way through your guys' outing? They're both so adorable... beware though, you probably have a lot of rain coming your way soon. We just got hammered and continue to until tomorrow... :o\
They did switch leggings around lunch time because Sophia pee'd in her shorts. She was a little too excited and couldn't hold it. Doh! So, we took Z's leggings and Z put on her turquoise underwear. It worked out nicely.
Where are the photos of the tigers or monkeys? I guess I didn't take any! Sorry Memo!
4 comments:
What cute outfits they're both wearing! Did they switch leggings half-way through your guys' outing? They're both so adorable... beware though, you probably have a lot of rain coming your way soon. We just got hammered and continue to until tomorrow... :o\
Thanks for the new pics!
It's about time!! ;o)
xo
Zoo...? Where are pictures of the girls and monkeys or ligers?
They did switch leggings around lunch time because Sophia pee'd in her shorts. She was a little too excited and couldn't hold it. Doh! So, we took Z's leggings and Z put on her turquoise underwear. It worked out nicely.
Where are the photos of the tigers or monkeys? I guess I didn't take any! Sorry Memo!
Such prettttty girls! Precious memories....keep it up!
Post a Comment