Saturday, April 10, 2010

Max Turns 2!




Max celebrated his second Birthday at Kidville, a fun gym in Scarsdale. Sophia really looks forward to Birthday Parties and always knows there is cake to be had! Sophia ate almost 3 slices of pizza at Max's party and some cake. Needlesstosay, she passed out on the car ride home.

3 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

Love the way you did Sophia's hair! And I LOVE Max's shirt! Looks like a lot of fun--- 3 parties in ONE day, WOW!

xo

Yo'mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yo'mama said...

Happy BD Max!! Watch out mommies
...terrible twos walk'n amongst you now! LOL (it's just a myth by the way! ...well, may not; I had one out of five.) LOL

I placed the middle pic (Sophia hands up in air) as my desktop screen saver. Now I wake up every morning to see Sophia welcome me to a NEW SUNSHINE! ...makes me smile. abuelita