Jer thinks Sophia looks like Chloe but Blonde... funny right? Great pictures.. silly shirt with the big ol' bow tie thingy, but I love the stripes! Awesome rock wall. Is it permanent or just a special occasion??
Yeah, sometimes I see a lot of Chloe in Sophia. Maybe its the big eyes? You can thank YOUR MOM for the bow tie shirt. LOL The rock wall is permanent, thank goodness. S really loved it.
2 comments:
Jer thinks Sophia looks like Chloe but Blonde... funny right? Great pictures.. silly shirt with the big ol' bow tie thingy, but I love the stripes! Awesome rock wall. Is it permanent or just a special occasion??
xo
Yeah, sometimes I see a lot of Chloe in Sophia. Maybe its the big eyes? You can thank YOUR MOM for the bow tie shirt. LOL The rock wall is permanent, thank goodness. S really loved it.
Post a Comment