No, we are going to stick with Tuesday...its a smaller class size for Sophia to get more training in. :) The Saturday class is too big and she really feels intimidated with the older kids. I think Z might switch back to Tuesday though. She was doing a make up yesterday. It was nice.
4 comments:
Did you end up switching to the Saturday class??
xo
Great to see S using her hands and not her index finger to do the forward rolls! tee-hee!! ;o)
xo
p.s. GET HER A DAMN BAR FOR HOOOOME! I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!
No, we are going to stick with Tuesday...its a smaller class size for Sophia to get more training in. :) The Saturday class is too big and she really feels intimidated with the older kids. I think Z might switch back to Tuesday though. She was doing a make up yesterday. It was nice.
I love that you and Soph have the same concentration face! Lip biting and eyes are soo you!
Post a Comment