Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mommy's Thoughts - Half way there!

20 weeks officially marks the halfway mark in a pregnancy, so why did I come into this thinking it was a 9 month pregnancy? Just the same, I am glad to be half way through. Eventhough I know I am still making an uphill climb till labor, I am confident that everything will be fine. I feel very healthy and strong every time I climb stairs or go walking. Its reasurring to hear my doctor review my numbers (blood pressure, weight and stomach measurements) and say, "You are having a wonderful pregnancy, keep it up!"
Early Sunday morning, Brandon was finally able to feel a little kick from the baby. Its nice to be able to share that with him now. In the next 5 months, I plan to start collecting scrapbooking materials for the baby's album. Brandon is planning a baby shower for December 8, when the house will be decorated with Christmas reds and greens and...oh yeah, LIGHTS! Maybe our guests will not notice the unfurnished rooms! Its going to take a while still to get the whole house furnished, but hey...less to clean, right?!

No comments: