Friday, October 19, 2007

Mommy's Thoughts

One of the most popular questions I am asked is about my cravings. So many people are interested in the one item I must have and will go to the ends of the world for. To tell the truth, there isn't one thing that calls to me daily. However, there are many things that I long for and look forward to.
I am willing to pay any price for cucumbers these days. A favorite snack of mine, thanks to my mother, is cucumbers with lemon and salt. It hits the spot every time!! I long for my mother's hugs daily. There is nothing that can compare to my mother's hugs, but daily emails and silly text messages are a temporary fix!
To say these things are "cravings" is an overstatement...they were present before I was pregnant. I just realize them more now.

No comments: