I wish I was RETIRED already!! I wish my days were 34hrs long! I wish I had beautiful wings and could fly, fly, fly to the east coast at any time i felt like it! I hope the 2012 Easter Bunny doesn't hop on Leia's hair to lay her loving eggs in it! LOL! I missed you all during our backyard hunt!! Chloe got the grand prize this year! GO CHLOE!
3 comments:
So tender. Please give mami grief, just because the grandkids are there, I don't get any easter egg love!?!? ;o)
xo
I wish I was RETIRED already!!
I wish my days were 34hrs long!
I wish I had beautiful wings and could fly, fly, fly to the east coast at any time i felt like it!
I hope the 2012 Easter Bunny doesn't hop on Leia's hair to lay her loving eggs in it! LOL!
I missed you all during our backyard hunt!! Chloe got the grand prize this year! GO CHLOE!
I WISH THESE NEXT FEW DAYS WOULD SLOW DOWN TO A CLOSE HALT!
Post a Comment