SO awesome that Jill was able to come out this past week. I can't believe how Old Sophia looks in that first pic!?! Good grief. X is looking more and more like Brandon every day. Cracks me up. Maybe he'll have his tarzan legs instead of our tree trunk legs!
SO awesome that Jill was able to come out this past week. I can't believe how Old Sophia looks in that first pic!?! Good grief. X is looking more and more like Brandon every day. Cracks me up. Maybe he'll have his tarzan legs instead of our tree trunk legs!
2 comments:
SO awesome that Jill was able to come out this past week. I can't believe how Old Sophia looks in that first pic!?! Good grief. X is looking more and more like Brandon every day. Cracks me up. Maybe he'll have his tarzan legs instead of our tree trunk legs!
xoxoxo
SO awesome that Jill was able to come out this past week. I can't believe how Old Sophia looks in that first pic!?! Good grief. X is looking more and more like Brandon every day. Cracks me up. Maybe he'll have his tarzan legs instead of our tree trunk legs!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment