Thursday, January 26, 2012

A blog entry!









The past two week have really driven Mommy crazy! We had a full schedule of classes, school, running and doctor's appointments. Sadly, not much will chance week to week from here on out. Sophia is now in swim classes twice a week, trying to become an independent swimmer before summer. Xavier has now started his own gym class on Monday mornings and its really helping him with his attachment issues. Sophia is still at school M-F and has gym on Thursdays. Mommy is still training for the half marathon in March, running 4 mornings a week. Xavier is slowly started to get used to the idea of weaning, he is down to 2-3 times a day and this is GREAT! My goal is to have him weaned by the race, March 18. He is growing very quickly, walking a good distance on his own, confidently. He is in th 75th percentile for his height and his weight and continues to eat anything we put in front of him. Sophia looks forward to having playdates among our busy schedules, if you can imagine that! The girl is 100% energy from the second she wakes in the morning...I can hardly keep up with her. Tyring to post better and more fequently from here on out!

2 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

I still can't believe it's already time for X to be going to gym classes! You sound really busy but it sounds like good times! Wish I was in your shoes

xo

Yo'mama said...

LOL...be patient tia Leia. You'll be wearing those shoes before you know it!

Great to see new up-dates...por fin! Active x 10....make sure you don't skip on your Multi Vitamin!!Truth being; I'm not really missing all those 'childrearing' years of mine...I'm enjoying watching you girls go thru your twenties and thirties and giving me quick flash backs! ...mixed in with my Hotflashes! PHUWWEEEE I'm a HOT Mama!