Awesome pics! Looks like it was beyond gorgeous outside for your Christmas Tree Choosing and Cutting Extravaganza. I love the pic of Sil, Jason and X! It's adorable! I like your tush in the 'from behind' pic and the family photo is great too. You should have had someone take a picture of ALL of you together. Silly. Or what about a sister picture? C'moooon.
Great memories came to me instantly as I saw these pics! Hey, I've been there; done that; with them!!! HAD SO MUCH FUN! I can still taste the soothing hot apple cider...yummmm. It's so nice to see Brandon smile in the first pic....you too!Kids are growing so fast...geeesh. Happy, happy family, ...SO BLESSED. Much to be proud of!
3 comments:
Awesome pics! Looks like it was beyond gorgeous outside for your Christmas Tree Choosing and Cutting Extravaganza. I love the pic of Sil, Jason and X! It's adorable! I like your tush in the 'from behind' pic and the family photo is great too. You should have had someone take a picture of ALL of you together. Silly. Or what about a sister picture? C'moooon.
xo
Great memories came to me instantly as I saw these pics! Hey, I've been there; done that; with them!!! HAD SO MUCH FUN! I can still taste the soothing hot apple cider...yummmm.
It's so nice to see Brandon smile in the first pic....you too!Kids are growing so fast...geeesh. Happy, happy family, ...SO BLESSED. Much to be proud of!
I heart your crunchy hair.
Post a Comment