Friday, October 28, 2011

Mommy visits Elmwood






This morning, Mommy went to Elmwood to read to Sophia's class. Before class started, Sophia showed me all the cool things in their class. Its a very well run operation, with an attendance board they tend to FIRST thing in the morning. They put their picture on the "present" side. Then she showed me the class book that they all worked on. Yesterday, they carved a pumpkin and she showed me the "pumpkin goo" they collected. She was so excited to have me there, I felt so special to be apart of her morning. I left her at their "morning meeting" where they sing a Hello song discuss the jobs for the day and who is in charge of what.

1 comment:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

So awesome. I'd love to teach at a place like that. I truly would just absolutely love it. That's awesome that you got to read to the class. Very sweet.

xo