I took these pictures on Friday...But when I saw the photo on the camera, I thought it wasn't any good because the lense fogged up with the humidity. I just uploaded them and they actually don't look bad. Except for ANNIE!
LOL....too cute! I even saved your so called 'humidified' pic as my desktop screen saver! good job! They're growing so fast mija! ...Sophia must be my grandaughter: loving and making the most of 'rains'! You Go Sweetie! ...don't let rain ever bring you down, grab it and love it back!
Haha, Mami... Love your comment. "Don't let rain ever bring you down, grab it and love it back." Epic. I'll ALWAYS remember that. Cute pics. Cute kids. Cute dog. You're living my dream.
2 comments:
LOL....too cute! I even saved your so called 'humidified' pic as my desktop screen saver! good job!
They're growing so fast mija!
...Sophia must be my grandaughter: loving and making the most of 'rains'! You Go Sweetie! ...don't let rain ever bring you down, grab it and love it back!
Haha, Mami... Love your comment. "Don't let rain ever bring you down, grab it and love it back." Epic. I'll ALWAYS remember that. Cute pics. Cute kids. Cute dog. You're living my dream.
xo
Post a Comment