Coach Sophia is giving Xavier a little neck workout, showing him how to stay on longer by playing with the leaf. Xavier said, "That was only 10 minutes, abugh?!"
I'm using the third pic as my desktop screen saver! too cute. What a doll...seems as thou he's growing way too fast! Love his eye color...hope it stays. S n Z are so cute together too...I wish I was there play'n along with them! ...making them fancier gowns than I see in pic! lol
3 comments:
That third picture gave me quite the laugh. Picture #2 is unreal. God, he's handsome.
xo
I can't stop laughing at the third picture. That's so awesome!
I'm using the third pic as my desktop screen saver! too cute.
What a doll...seems as thou he's growing way too fast! Love his eye color...hope it stays.
S n Z are so cute together too...I wish I was there play'n along with them! ...making them fancier gowns than I see in pic! lol
Post a Comment