Sophia had her last day of school this morning, which was more of a party than school. She made some sugar cookies for her teachers and wore her shirt that she made at school last week. It was bittersweet and a beautiful morning. When I asked Sophia if she was sad that this was her last day of school, she answered with, "I'm a little sad, but I am happy all the time."
6 comments:
Awesome pictures. Love the shirts they painted on. Crazy that school is no longer an option for S until fall. What does fall look like for her? She was going three times a week for a couple hours right? Or two times a week for a few hours? I don't remember. What will her school schedule look like in the fall?
xo
Chloe and Elijah are all very excited that Summer is finally here! Chloe again asked me if I could take the Summers off this year; saddened me. Maybe by 2012, I joyfully added.
S/X are growing sooo fast too! I'm happy to at least watch'm grow via your BLOG!! Keep up the good work mija, you're doing a great job! Miss you all, abuelita
Come fall, Sophia will be at school from 9-12, M-F. Wow! This summer, she is starting soccer on Saturdays and she is keeping up with gymnastics. With gym, she will go for an hour on Mondays and 3 hours on Tuesdays. Should be a relaxing, active summer for her and X will tag along.
Personally, I am looking forward to not having her in school this summer. We can all sleep in more and do some morning swimming next door (before its too hot). I like not feeling obligated to hurry up and get ready in the morning: X nursed and changed and dressed, S braided hair, breakfast'd, dressed, pooped and rush out the door! Don't forget to pack diapers! Its always rush, rush and I am looking forward to some down time in the mornings.
Oh me oh my...I just had a flash back! lol
Monday through Friday, 9-12p! WOW! That's insane. A good insane, but insane. I can't imagine how many funny stories she'll be coming home with. Why can't Max go to the same school?
xo
Post a Comment