OH.MY.GOODNESS. I say blow them ALL up and put them around the house. You MUST MUST MUST get me a couple 5 x 7s of some of them! I have pictures of family in my room, in frames, and NONE of S and X! These are SOOOo Beautiful, tough, tough decisions. Make sure though, that they can actually be blown up to that large without ruining the pixelation. LOOOOVE. Please send some to me noooow.
7 comments:
OH.MY.GOODNESS. I say blow them ALL up and put them around the house. You MUST MUST MUST get me a couple 5 x 7s of some of them! I have pictures of family in my room, in frames, and NONE of S and X! These are SOOOo Beautiful, tough, tough decisions. Make sure though, that they can actually be blown up to that large without ruining the pixelation. LOOOOVE. Please send some to me noooow.
xo
Yeah, I think my favorite is #5.
xo
Five and three :)
I totally agree with you Leia! ALL OF THEM ...all over the house!
Oh my goodness....but if just one is needed. than I too go with #5. It was so hard to choose, argh!!!
In tak'n a closer look: #4 has NO Sun spots on X's face as #5 does. hmmmm... (As you know "Sun spots" are not granted in True Photography shots.)
Your mom is a sun spot.
I like #1...but I favor the lighting in that one! Love to you and your little ones!
Post a Comment