Xavier will be 4 weeks on Wednesday. He has his 1 month check up tomorrow, while Sophia goes in for her 3rd year check up. Here are some photos comparing Sophia and Xavier< both on their 3rd week in the same position.
SO awesome that you did this! That you found the pictures to make this possible! So cool... Xavier's eyes sure are BLUE!? Are they like that in real life? He looks a lot like Brandon. Sweet pics.. THANKS. Seriously.
He is Adorable Bea!! They look just like Brandon, I have to agree with Leia and I can't believe how much they look alike at three weeks!For a minute there I thought I was looking at the same baby.. Beautiful Eyes too!
3 comments:
SO awesome that you did this! That you found the pictures to make this possible! So cool... Xavier's eyes sure are BLUE!? Are they like that in real life? He looks a lot like Brandon. Sweet pics.. THANKS. Seriously.
xo
I hope to have many more week by week comparisons. His eyes are that blue. Not sure if they will stay blue. I hope so.
He is Adorable Bea!! They look just like Brandon, I have to agree with Leia and I can't believe how much they look alike at three weeks!For a minute there I thought I was looking at the same baby.. Beautiful Eyes too!
Post a Comment