Monday, March 7, 2011

Paint on Clothes


I am not really sure what is going on in this picture. Sophia came home from school and was a little messy with paint all over from their project. I asked her, "Didn't you wear of smock?" And she said, "Yes, but the paint went UNDER my smock." She has paint on her sweater, pants and even boots. Its really not a big deal, but its amazing how clumsy she is with painting. She was walking around with the little puppy lunch pail (in photo) that Abueilta sent her. Right now it has a couple hershey kisses in it.

2 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

What a cute little lunch pail!! Or is it a purse? Both? Awesome. I love her little gymnast body. I know that's silly that I'm saying that, but she totally has the buff, slightly stocky thing going on. Just like a true gymnast. She's so hardcore. That's hilarious that she managed to get paint EVERYWHERE!

xo

Issac Elias said...

I didn't even notice the paint at first!!!