Monday, January 10, 2011

Ready for School



Sophia was ready for school a little early this morning, so I wanted to take a photo fo her in her new sweater from Tia Missy Mouse. She loves it because she thinks Chloe has the same one for some reason? Behind Sophia is a pic that Chloe drew for her. Sophia looks at it all the time and says, "Thats Chloe, Thats Me and That's Chulo...Chulo's favorite color is white."

2 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

SO precious!!! I want a picture from Chloe! I know it's been a year since I've seen her, but does Chloe sport a beard now? hahaha.. The tree in the picture is GORGEOUS. Hope Sophia enjoyed school today, she certainly looks prepared for it, that Sweet Thing.

<3

Missy said...

awww, Love These Pictures!!! Chloe is looking at these pictures with me and has a smile from ear to ear!! I love the sweater one her, she's looks adorable!! ;)