Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party





Tonight, Sophia had a party at The Little Gym. There were over 50 families there and it was a little crowded. Sophia's butterfly costume needed a little break if it was to make it to Sunday trick or treat'n...so she wanted to be a princess ballerina. The little pirate lady in the 3rd photo is Hannah, her classmate and gym-team member! They play very well togther at school eventhough Sophia calls her "Anna". :) Zoe, the skeleton, refers to her costume as "Them Bones" when you ask her what her costume is. And little Yoda...what can I say? So happy to have that costume on all night!

1 comment:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

These pictures ROCK!!! Love Zoe and Nate's costumes!!! THEM BONES!? LOLOLOL.. and the little Yoda, Just too cute for words! Can't wait for the trick-or-treat photos... wish I was there with another silly costume and the only adult dressed up. You look great, as always in your pictures. Papi's right, you should be pregnant your whole life. You radiate beauty. If I'm ever lucky enough to be pregnant, I can only hope to look half as good as you.
<3