Sunday, October 31, 2010

DC Marathon





Three weeks ago, Daddy pulled out of the marathon after he caught a really bad cold. He didn't recover quick enough for his long weekend runs, therefore, called it off. However, Friday night, after 3 weeks of not training, he decided to run what he could. Daddy ran the 16 miles with the 4:00 pacer. It was a beautiful day for a race. Mommy and Sophia had a great time walking and running around.

3 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

Really awesome that Brandon ran part of the marathon anyway... Brandon, plan on running Chicago with me in October of next year, you'll have a place to stay :o) Under four hours, for sure, without a doubt. One of the flattest courses in the nation. Great job, and did you get a fire fly stuck up your nose during the run? haha!

xo

Yo'mama said...

Great job Brandon! I love your determination!
Brrrrr....looks cold!

Issac Elias said...

I need to get inspired so I can run a marathon with Brandon some day.