Brandon and Sophia did so much gardening this weekend and we're still not done!! We finally planted some evergreen trees to make a hedge in the backyard and added some pretty petunias that Sophia picked out. Monday, we are trying to finish the front yard with a hedge along the side where the pond is! Its supposed to be 98 today, so I'm not sure how much we'll actually get done. I think Target sounds more like fun. :) PS: She calls her red cowboy hat her, "Woody Hat".
3 comments:
hahahahhahaa... her Woody Hat!! Too, too cute! Great pictures. Didn't you have rose bushes there where you put the evergreens though??? What happened to them?
xo
What? I didn't tell you? She managed to fall into 2 of the 3 rose bushes we had there. So, we just took them out. They barely produced any roses anyway...
Sophia looks too cute in her Woody hat, helping daddy in the year.
Post a Comment