Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swimming





Our neighbor, Orlando aka "Papa", has invited Sophia and Mommy over anytime we want to come swimming. This morning, we took the offer and went swimming for 2.5 hours. Sophia faught the idea of getting out of the pool, but we needed to eat some lunch. I feel she could've swam for at least 2 more hours. She is so brave and fearless, it scares me a little. She swims all by herself with her arm floaties and when I try to push her a little bit to help her to the shallow end, she says, "NO PUSHING, MOMMY!" I hope she doesn't walk on over to Orlando's place without me one day!! Doh.

2 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

What great pics! LOVE the first picture with her standing up.. she looks like a grown up! Look at those strong muscular thighs!! ;o)

xo

Yo'mama said...

I agree! ...them there legs remind me of tia Leia's at that age!
By the way, I placed that pic as my desktop screen saver at work. heehee