One of Sophia's gifts from the Shah family was this cute swimsuit! She saw it this morning and wanted to put it on right away. After she had it on, she said, "Go Abuelita's swimming?" She looks so cute in it! :)
WOWOWOWOW Tris! Papi would have killed us if we were wearing that bathing suit even NOW! Ha! I'm still wondering if a two piece in Mexico is a good idea. Doh! She looks really cute though.
I thought you were against her wearing two pieces though? It was a gift, however.. so, what are you gonna do?
3 comments:
Mommy, seriously?
LOL, Brandon!!!
WOWOWOWOW Tris! Papi would have killed us if we were wearing that bathing suit even NOW! Ha! I'm still wondering if a two piece in Mexico is a good idea. Doh! She looks really cute though.
I thought you were against her wearing two pieces though? It was a gift, however.. so, what are you gonna do?
;o)
xo
HEeEEEeEyYYYY!!
Yes, I know...a 2 peice! But it does make it easier for her when she has to go pee pee.
Post a Comment