Friday, March 26, 2010

Dishwasher Table


This photo was mostly taken in honor of Priscilla and Lucas who were forced to eat at the dishwasher table growing up. They were so messy and mom never had time to clean up after them. :) Okay, Okay...I think Leia was apart of the messy eaters too or maybe she just enjoyed their company. I wish I had a photo to put up there to compare. Sophia was just eating ice (not messy), but Abuelita still has a programmed instinct to stick toddlers on the dishwasher table.

1 comment:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

haha! I, too, sat with the dishwasher as my table.. with the 99 cent plastic mexican chairs. It was genius! No clean up!!! Priscilla usually stayed there longer to eat cold wieners or just plain butter. LOL!!!

Great, fun picture. We have an anorexic in the making! ;o) I kid, I kid.

xo