What a LONG day! Sophia had so much fun at the farm today, it was hard to get back to the house! She kept saying, "Sophie help Abuelito!" She loved watering the trees and getting dirt under her nails.
Thought I'd check just ONE More time before I went to bed. SO SO SO glad i did. Those pictures are SO awesome!!! Please make sure to tell Mom she looks FABULOUS in that shirt! They both look so happy with Sophia, and you can just tell Sophia is having SO much fun!!! Please keep taking pictures. Jer is leaving on Thursday and can't WAIT to see you all (especially Sophia...and Beatris) Papi looks like he's having a good time too. I haven't seen him smile like that and it caught on camera in quite some time! lol... SO SO great. Glad she's getting some sun on those white legs, too! lol!
xo Thanks for the pictures! And for posting the day of..They're awesome.
You stole my comment Leia! I've never seen your dad smile like that either. Sophia is so cute and her legs are looking muscley from gym! Thanks for posting the pictures. I miss the little lady!
2 comments:
Thought I'd check just ONE More time before I went to bed. SO SO SO glad i did. Those pictures are SO awesome!!! Please make sure to tell Mom she looks FABULOUS in that shirt! They both look so happy with Sophia, and you can just tell Sophia is having SO much fun!!! Please keep taking pictures. Jer is leaving on Thursday and can't WAIT to see you all (especially Sophia...and Beatris) Papi looks like he's having a good time too. I haven't seen him smile like that and it caught on camera in quite some time! lol... SO SO great. Glad she's getting some sun on those white legs, too! lol!
xo
Thanks for the pictures! And for posting the day of..They're awesome.
You stole my comment Leia! I've never seen your dad smile like that either. Sophia is so cute and her legs are looking muscley from gym! Thanks for posting the pictures. I miss the little lady!
Post a Comment