I know I am way behind in uploading photos onto Sophia's blog. She's been ill and not in the mood for photos. Today marks the third day on antibiotics and she seems a whole lot better already. Hope to take some photos tomorrow for all her fans. Stay tuned. Here are some photos taken about 3 weeks ago before heading to the aquarium with Max. She always picks up letters and says: "S for Sophia" "D for Daddy" "M for Mommy" and "C for Chloe" Its cute. She also knows "Z for Zoe" and "E for Elijah" :)
2 comments:
Alphabet cookies.. great for little ones. I miss how those specific ones taste. Mmmm... been so sad about not seeing an updated pictures, but I have selfishly forgot about S being sick! Glad she's feeling better today--- poor thing. Been quite busy but missing Jer and home, just the same. Our show opens on Friday--- So thanks for the pick-me-up pictures. Too cute.
xo
Alphabet cookies.. great for little ones. I miss how those specific ones taste. Mmmm... been so sad about not seeing an updated pictures, but I have selfishly forgot about S being sick! Glad she's feeling better today--- poor thing. Been quite busy but missing Jer and home, just the same. Our show opens on Friday--- So thanks for the pick-me-up pictures. Too cute.
xo
Post a Comment