I was a little bored this evening after dinner, so I tried a circle braid on Sophia's hair. She still doesn't have enough hair quite yet and its not really long enough...but it was a good try. :)
GORGEOUS! Looks like something outta Anne of Green Gables. Or my gymnastics meets. You used to put a ponytail in the middle of my head and start there, no? Would that help?? She looks great.. did she like it?
Yeah, it Looks REALLY fine, so I can't imagine how it Feels to try to do a circle braid. Too bad she doesn't have hair that feels like pubes like my hair does. You 'MEMBERRRRRRR.
4 comments:
GORGEOUS! Looks like something outta Anne of Green Gables. Or my gymnastics meets. You used to put a ponytail in the middle of my head and start there, no? Would that help?? She looks great.. did she like it?
xo
OH YEEEAAA! I totatlly forgot about that kind of circle braid! I think her hair is still to short though...its SO FINE and its too slippery.
Yeah, it Looks REALLY fine, so I can't imagine how it Feels to try to do a circle braid. Too bad she doesn't have hair that feels like pubes like my hair does. You 'MEMBERRRRRRR.
..God--I hope you're laughing, Tris!
xo
LMAO...totally laughing.
DON'T CRY!!! DON'T CRY!!!
Post a Comment