Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sophia doing her morning business



I know Sophia probably will not appreciate me submitting these photos to her Senior yearbook page in 17 years...but I can't resist. She is so cute in the morning as she sits on the potty reading to Pipa for about 10 minutes! "All done, Mommy!!"

5 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

LOLOLOL!! Too funny for words---10 minutes on the toilet, WOW. Don't her feet go numb?? Do you have to carry that potty thing in your purse when you got shopping???? Looks huge. Awesome photo, and I'm still loving the shoes.

xo

Unknown said...

Freaking priceless!!! Yeah how does she do her business when you are out and about

Sanders said...

Well, Sophia is very regular with her poops...she poops once in the morning, after breakfast and once at night after dinner. Very predictable. She can't really relax long enough to poop in a public bathroom, so she just wont go. Peeing though, I take with me a toilet seat cover (disposable, made in packs of 10). Its like a table cloth that sits on the toilet, she can hold on to me while she pees. I don't normally take her out and about till she's done her morning poop (I don't want to test her patience).
She has pooped ONCE in public at our music class...and they have a little toilet seat for kids there, so she was able to relax all her muscles. :) :)

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

SO interesting! Disposable toilet blankets :o) WOWOWOWOWOWOW!

xo

Dan S. said...

I love how Sophia makes sure Pink Bear gets a nice read in while she does her business. So cute!