As you know, we did Christmas a little early since we will be in CA on the 25th. Sophia loved her new toys from Santa and keeps saying she is a "good girl". Here is a little video of her enjoying her new toys and the excitement that comes along with being a child at Christmas. Leia, see if you can spot her landing in a split while she was trying to do a forward roll in the bounce house. Merry Christmas to all!
6 comments:
WOWOWOWOWOWoOWoOWoOWOW you two are insane!!! What a magical Christmas. I can't wait to come back and play with Sophia and all of her new toys. You guys should put all of her colorful balls in the bounce room so it is like a crazy chucky cheese's bouncy ball pit. If Leia and I get hand me downs we will NEVER have to buy our kids ANYTHING (in like ten years). Too much fun; keep the videos coming. Nice flip BTW Bea.
Was Santa too lazy to wrap? Doesn't he have Mexicans to do that for him?
WOWOWOWOOWOWOWW!! OMG! OMG! That was insane.. why did you decide not to wrap the presents? Is she still too young? ..probably. That looked really awesome. I wish I could have seen her legs when she did the splits accidentally! LOL.. so awesome! LOVED watching this--MORE MORE!!
xo
Well, Brandon said that Santa doesn't wrap gifts? The gifts from him and me were wrapped though. I dunno? You know, Brandon is really hard core and apparently he knows Santa personally, so...I just roll with his plans for presents. Even if its way over the top and un poco loco. I can feel mom rolling her eyes saying, "Jesus wasn't born in a bounce house." LOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
I laughed so hard my foot hurt.
Post a Comment