Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday and Sunday






The photos on the deck are near Mimi's home in Fleming Island. The other photos are in St. Augustine, Florida, about 30 mins from Fleming Island. Tomorrow, we head out to Walt Disney World.

2 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

These are some FANTASTIC photos!!! I cannot believe you do her hair like that, LOL--- Mom would be very proud. Too funny. The picture on the wooden bridge is Gorgeous. Great focus in the picture. The picture of S with her hand in her pocket is almost too much. She looks like a grown up. LOVE the hippie-KEENS. Great family photo--you look damn sexy in it for whatever reason, and Brandon with the scruff is super hot. You better lock your door when I come over! HeeEeEEEEEYYY!!! ;o)

xo

R. M. said...

Man, you take some pretty good pictures, Bea. And Brandon looks so happy with his daughter. I would like to see him with Sophia. He use to be so serious, I feel like he probably changed (for the better) having a kid around. And it looks like you are really focused on raising a little girl who gets a chance to do everything. From pictures alone, it looks like you three are a great family! I'm happy for the three of you. Leia...take this (Rafa throws a bucket of cold water and runs as he yells, "Run Brandon...RUUUUN!")