Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sophia Doing Situps

After a bath, Sophia started to do situps for the first time. She was on a roll, so we got out the camera. I think she'll be sore tomorrow!

4 comments:

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

OMG!?!?!?!??! I can't believe it!!! that was SO AWESOME and freakin' HILARIOUS!!!! WOW!! So Amazing!

She's going to be an INCREDIBLE gymnast!!!! WOW!!! Finally, our cankles are going to be good for something! ;o)

xo

Missy said...

That was so Funny, I can't get over how many times she did it?!! She will have abs of steel if she keeps it up! Great Video of Sophia!

Leia (Lay-uh) Espericueta said...

can't stop watching it!!!

xo

Brown Eyed Girl said...

K. Funny story. I'm watching it thinking this is really funny and how cute, bet Alex could do it. :) HA! NOT A CHANCE. I said, Alex come to the floor with mommy and do this. I demonstrate. He's crackin up and tries himself.. NO luck.. We laughed and laughed.. He tried several time and nothing.. At the end he could almost sit up but only by leaning WAY to the side and still laughing.. So thank you for that. I am in complete awe and will never forget the laughs we had together trying to be as strong as Sophia. Too much fun.. But we will spare everyone and NOT show videos of us not doing sit ups. :) Miss you and wish we lived there to do kid dates. I'm so picky about my mommy friends. :)