Today, Sophia had her first go round in her own pool...with a slide. The water was a little chilly, but she loved to splash around. Watch out, she went for a dive already toooo! :)
OH MY GOODNESS, that second to last one looks like she ate @*)*#! Is she okay??? So cute!! Wish I could see more of them! Do you got any more? Wish I was there
She did slip and fall...the pool is super slippery. Good for her to practice balance, I guess. She cried a little bit after the fall, but then proceeded to walk and splash around.
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, that second to last one looks like she ate @*)*#! Is she okay??? So cute!! Wish I could see more of them! Do you got any more? Wish I was there
xo's.
She did slip and fall...the pool is super slippery. Good for her to practice balance, I guess. She cried a little bit after the fall, but then proceeded to walk and splash around.
If only I could have an awesome pool like that for Kathryn in our backyard. The dogs would totally pop it.
Post a Comment