Sophia wears black for the poor and beaten down...Okay, maybe not like Johnny Cash. However, Sophia and her little Black Monkey may rob your house soon. Wait, maybe she's a ninja waiting to Judo chop you!? Either way, we had Sophia in all black and it was like looking at another baby!! She is always in Pinks and it was so funny to see her in all black. Its part of her Halloween costume, you'll see that later.
1 comment:
I went to your Lilypie link to make a calendar for the weeks that I'm pregnant. It looks okay, but for some reason the type is being weird. I've given up for tonight and will have to have Chris look at it when he comes home from Oklahoma.
Sophia is getting so big so fast. Beware, before you know it, your husband will be out of town, she'll be demanding to sleep in your bed, and you'll give in. Ugh! I think he's asleep enough for me to finally move him. :)
Love you, Lacey
Post a Comment